The land was purchased in 1909 (first recorded April 4, 1909) by Boston Investment Co. (agent was probably Stephen A. Born, who is listed as the first owner for many of the properties) from Alice and William M Bunker for $100 000.
On April 14, 1909 West Clay Park was laid out and lots were ready to sell.
The first residences were built in 1910: 17 West Clay, 38 West Clay, 75 West Clay, 77 22nd Avenue
In December of 1911, there was a release of a $52 500 mortgage from Alice & William M. Bunker to Boston Investment Co.
"A Marine View Residence Park"